MORE MEMORYPOWER SYSTEMS & PRACTICE
TRAINING FOR YOUR COMPANY
YOU’VE GOT THE BASICS
NOW LEARN MORE
For those CEOs. Key Executives, and professionals wanting to go deeper and master the right MemoryPower habits, join Scott in either a 4.5+ hour follow-up immersion 1-2-1 deep-dive or TEC-like workshop for your company or executive team to systematically turn this new skill into your NEW SUPER POWER.
Dramatically increase your memory capacity with three new systems, master the number code method and train to make names & faces unforgettable. Read and encode information more effectively, and apply and scale the methods for maximum advantage for what matters most to you.
Experience a complete shift in focus, attention and recall; and create lasting cognitive benefits Scott’s myelin-producing, memory building, brain re-wiring training will produce!
Please click below to enroll in Personalized 1-2-1 Coaching or receive information about Scott’s Professional Development Training or to schedule time with Scott to answer your questions!.
Let’s GET STARTED!
REGISTER FOR COACHING OR TRAIN YOUR COMPANY
PERSONALIZED 1-2-1 COACHING3 Sessions
- 4.5+ hours of Personal Training
- Master All the Memory Systems
- Focus to Your Content/Priorities
- Names, Numbers, Presentations
- On Your Schedule
- Click to Register & Calendar below
Thank you Scott for doing this. I have been struggling with memory for so long, and to see that I am still able to remember things and that I can improve my memory hit me personally. Thank you again for your time and effort!Austin T
MEMORYpower advantageProfessional Development
- Learn the Right Memory Habits
- Leverage Recall Capacity
- Names & Faces Mastery System
- Numbers, Data & Metrics
- Priorities, Lists & Tasks
- Align Teams, Values & Brand
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN SCOTT’S TRAINING
- Bornstein’s MemoryPower Systems, Processes & Habits
- Basic & Advanced Names & Faces Memory System
- The MemoryPower Anchor System for Numbers & Data
- Memory Process for Conversations, Presentations, & Sales Scripts
- Prioritization & Organization Strategies for Goals, Tasks & Lists
- Memory for Company Core Values, Vision, and Metrics
- Customized Online Reviews, Practice & Resources